SPG Investigations has over 50 years of combined law enforcement & licensed investigative experience. Founder, Jonathan Simon, is a retired Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Sergeant with more than 20 years of impeccable service. The majority of our investigators have prior law enforcement investigative experience, which include a long-list of high-profile cases. SPG maintains the commitment to the truth, uncovering crucial facts that can influence high-stake legal battles or major corporate decisions – while always upholding the highest ethical standards.
Our core specialities include internal investigations, compliance, competitive intelligence, due diligence, executive background investigations, and litigation support. SPG provides its clients with sophisticated and experienced investigators, public relations specialists, and analysts – all supervised by former law enforcement personnel.
WE HELP OUR CLIENTS:
- Gain advantage in litigation
- Identify, manage and mitigate risk
- Make informed executive decisions
- Protect intellectual property
- Comply with governance and regulatory requirements
- Detect and investigate fraud and its perpetrators
the simon promise:
- Professional and ethical conduct
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- Align with budgets, priorities, and deadlines
- Provide complete and detailed reports
- Accurate and precise investigations
- Persistent pursuit of the mission